So, herein are the marketing trends that you need to utilize this year, in order to have a maximum impact. Or else, you will be left behind in oblivion.!
1. Video platform is all poised to grow – As in the year 2017, the video platform is all poised to grow even further in 2018. Audience these days are better informed and hence they don’t really get swayed by generic information. This is why marketers in Facebook are making video an integral part of their digital campaign.
2. Innovative GIFs for engaging the audience - Content that is not endearing are not of any real value. Instead, the next big thing in Facebook marketing is animated GIF’s. These are quite popular and do strike a chord with the targeted audience. It is all about telling a story in an innovative manner, which easily connects with the people in general.
3. Consider Adding a ‘Call to Action” button – You must explore the various tools. Provided by Facebook. One such feature is the ‘call to action” button. This button lets you share the contact information with a prospective customer. Since the user is showing an interest to locate your business address, it will certainly help to boost the sales.
4. Go and Get Live – Now, keeping in mind the interest of the audience, if you do go live, it does help a lot. With Facebook Live, you have an interactive medium to reach your audience and know their reaction. You will also get feedback and get a basic understanding of the areas, where you need to improve.
Facebook live chat service help
You can also create events and share the same on Facebook, so as to generate more awareness among the users.
5. Chatbots are the next big thing – With nearly 100,000 active bots on the Messenger platform, there is room for more. When it comes to bridging the wide gulf between the consumers and the brand, chatbots do help. As a matter of fact, bots can be utilized to answer basic queries and generate an auto response, in order to push sales.